Standard Chartered Bank is one of the world’s largest banks, with over 1200 branches in 70 different countries. Its first branch in Bangladesh was opened in 1948 and the bank continues to provide excellent service today across various banking segments. Their commitment to consumers with facilities like Home, Personal, and Auto Loans alongside features like e-statements is unparalleled.
- Minimum Age 25 years and maximum age is 65 years
- Minimum Income is BDT 78,000 gross per month
- Only two guarantors needed to be approved for loan
- Experience of 3 Years for Salaried Persons and Trade
- License of 3 Years for Businessmen
- Loan Amount: 70% of property value with maximum loan amount up to BDT 2 crore
- Loan Tenure: Up to 25 years
- Loan processing fee: 1% through Bproperty
- Property or life insurance is not mandatory
- Partial & full settlement facilities are available
- Employee Banking, Priority Banking and Premium Banking @ 1% + VAT and stamp Cost
- All Other Segments @ 1.5% + VAT and stamp cost
- 1.5%of Settlement Amount for Employee Banking, Priority Banking and Premium Banking + VAT
- 2% of Settlement Amount + VAT
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- Photocopy of NID/passport/ driving license of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- Copy of latest utility bill (gas/water/electricity/municipal tax).
- Business card/office ID copy of applicant(s) and guarantor(s) if any.
- Latest tax certificate/E-TIN.
- Personal net worth statements of applicant(s) and guarantor(s).
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for other categories.
- Rent or lease agreement of house/property (if applicable).
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution.
Just leave your details and our advisor will call you. We will discuss possibilities and send a personal offer. You can cancel your appointment any time please leave your details