- Change Currency
- Change Area
The International Finance Investment and Commerce (IFIC) Bank Limited is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh, established in 1976. The major portion of the bank’s shares were owned by the Government of Bangladesh, but later in 1983, the bank shifted into a full-fledged commercial bank.
- Minimum age of 22 years and maximum age of 65 years.
- Minimum salary of BDT 35,000.
- Loan Amount: 70% up to BDT 2 crore
- Loan tenure: 1 year to 20 years (Professional)/ 25 years (Salaried)
- Loan processing fee: 0.50% through Bproperty
- Property or life insurance is not mandatory
- 0.05% of Property Valuation as Property Valuation Charge
- 1% Early Settlement Fee
- 3% Late Payment Fee on Outstanding Amount
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Letter of introduction for salaried individuals
- Bank statement for last 12 months
- All loan statement for atleast last 12 months
- Credit card statement for last 6 months (if any)
- Salary Certificate/Trade License/ Professional certificate/ MOA/ Form XII
- Copy of E-TIN
- Copy of Utility Bill for the last 6 months
- Copy of NID- Approved plan & plan approval letter from the concerned authority
Just leave your details and our advisor will call you. We will discuss possibilities and send a personal offer. You can cancel your appointment any time please leave your details